Make your own reusable grocery bag with natural fibres.
This pattern it is the perfect quick and easy project.
The handles can be made with any other fibre or material instead of leather.
There are many products in the market that will make a wonderful bag.
MATERIALS NEED FOR THAT PATTERN
1 x Coloured Rustic Linen
1 x 12mm wooden Hook
2 x Leather straps or any other material
1 x Wool sawing needle
4 x Key Post
Advanced Beginner Pattern
• Credit Card
• Google Pay
You can select your payment method at the checkout.
*Afterpay minimum expense $25.00.
After placing your order you will receive an order confirmation email.
Dispatch & delivery times
• All orders will be dispatched via Australia Post within 2-5 business days after purchase.
If you select "Express Post" your order will be dispatched in 1-2 days.
• Your order will likely arrive within 3-5 business days* once dispatched (5-6 business days for WA).
• Express shipping orders will be dispatched within the same day of purchase or the day after (excluding weekends and/or orders with any pre-order items).
• An email with your tracking number will be sent as soon as your order has been dispatched.
• All orders include tracking.
• Customers will be notified of any dispatch delays.
• Track your order here.
Local Pick Up
Chompa Handmade is an Australian store based in Newcastle, NSW.
Newcastle, NSW customers.
Use the discount code PICKUP at the checkout.
I will contact you to arrange a convenient time to pick up your order.
The "Standard" shipping options includes tracking information.
- USA - Your order will likely arrive within 6-10 business days* once dispatched
- United Kingdom - Your order will likely arrive within 8-12* business days once dispatched
- Other Countries - to get an estimated arrival time, please use the Australia Post shipping calculator. The from Postcode is 2296.
* Estimate based on standard delivery times between metropolitan areas of major cities. Excludes public holidays and time in customs if applicable, and may be subject to delay due to causes outside of Australia Post's control.
This is the link to all Australia Post international shipping options:
I accept returns and exchanges. The items need to be in the original state. Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs.
Returns, Exchanges & Lost Parcels