Punch Needle by Arounna Khounnoraj was published April 2019.
Discover a fresh take on a traditional craft in this ultimate introduction to the art of punch needling.
Giving this forgotten craft a modern twist is author Arounna Khounnoraj (aka Bookhou). One of Canada's most sought after mentors and creatives, she has caused a social media storm with her beautiful images and videos featuring her modern interpretation of this craft.
In Punch Needle Workshop she shows you how to create your own floral and abstract designs, teaches the basic stitches and guides you in mastering punch needling through a stylish collection of 20 homeware and accessory projects. It won't take long to ace, as this is one of the most straightforward crafts to pick up
"all you need is your hands, a ball of yarn, some fabric, and a punch needle".
Discover how to create stunning cushions, wall art, bags, a blanket and an impressive rug with the help of illustrated step-by-steps, pattern charts and inspirational project photography. Each piece highlights Arounna's beautiful botanical and abstract pattern work, sense of colour and combination of stitches, which bring this age-old technique bang up to date.
Arounna also shows you how to develop and translate your own designs into beautiful pieces to feature around your home. So once you have mastered the basics, you can begin to design your own creations.
"The possibilities are endless".
• Credit Card
• Google Pay
You can select your payment method at the checkout.
*Afterpay minimum expense $25.00.
After placing your order you will receive an order confirmation email.
Dispatch & delivery times
• All orders will be dispatched via Australia Post within 2-5 business days after purchase.
If you select "Express Post" your order will be dispatched in 1-2 days.
• Your order will likely arrive within 3-5 business days* once dispatched (5-6 business days for WA).
• Express shipping orders will be dispatched within the same day of purchase or the day after (excluding weekends and/or orders with any pre-order items).
• An email with your tracking number will be sent as soon as your order has been dispatched.
• All orders include tracking.
• Customers will be notified of any dispatch delays.
• Track your order here.
Local Pick Up
Chompa Handmade is an Australian store based in Newcastle, NSW.
Newcastle, NSW customers.
Use the discount code FREESHIPPING at the checkout.
I will contact you to arrange a convenient time to pick up your order.
The "Standard" shipping options includes tracking information.
- USA - Your order will likely arrive within 6-10 business days* once dispatched
- United Kingdom - Your order will likely arrive within 8-12* business days once dispatched
- Other Countries - to get an estimated arrival time, please use the Australia Post shipping calculator. The from Postcode is 2296.
* Estimate based on standard delivery times between metropolitan areas of major cities. Excludes public holidays and time in customs if applicable, and may be subject to delay due to causes outside of Australia Post's control.
This is the link to all Australia Post international shipping options:
I accept returns and exchanges. The items need to be in the original state. Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs.
Returns, Exchanges & Lost Parcels